Desert Canyon Properties Rental Application Process
- Submit the Rental Application along with two (2) pay stubs and a copy of your photo ID(s) to Service@desertcanyonproperties.com or Fax to 866-233-5318 (you must be 18 or older to apply and be accepted to rent a property).
- Submit your application fee through *PayPal to Service@desertcanyonproperties.com or drop off the application fee in form of a money order or cash ($45 per person)
- If you rent from a private party we will need copies of cashed checks or money order stubs as proof of paid rent for the last 6 months. No handwritten receipts will be accepted.
- Agent will fax or email you a W-9
*If you pay through PayPal website and use a debit or credit card please add 3%
*When paying through PayPal, if you select that you are paying for "Goods and Services" they will charge you 3%, therefore, select "Friend" to forego the additional fee.
- You must make 3x the amount of rent (Ex: $1000 rent, must make $3000 a month)
- No evictions within past 5 years
- Poor credit OK, explanation needed, notify us before applying
- No collections or judgements for rents or utilities until paid (explanations for all are required)
- Ask about restrictions of dog breeds
- Please ask about cats
Note: Owner has final approval for all applications – best to ask prior and know your credit, income, pets, collections, and background before applying
- 24-48 hours for decision
- Once approved, if you are not moving in within 3 days, you need to drop off $500 earnest deposit (later applied to security deposit) to hold the home.
- If you decide not to move in, the $500 earnest deposit goes to the owner
- Homes are only held for a maximum of 30 days
- Once you drop off earnest deposit, the lease will be given to you within 48 hours for you to sign, please send back within another 48 hours.
- If you are denied, your agent will notify you as we will notify your agent, no further action.
- Before you move in, you will need all utilities placed in your name
- You must supply proof of rental/pet insurance before move in (insurance to be effective beginning move-in date).